Online Dues Payment Page
CRA’s continued commitment to promote the ethics, education and image of the roofing industry in our State has brought about positive changes for our members in recent years. We feel that these changes continue to enhance both the value and benefit of your membership in the Colorado Roofing Association.
The Board of Directors and all our committees work hard to make sure you are given numerous opportunities to benefit from your membership. As we grow and strengthen our association, we continue to keep our focus on the quality of members rather than quantity. When a consumer visits our website, and selects one of our members, we want them to be able to trust that we have done some of their homework for them and can proudly say that any and all of our members are the right choice for them!
– < < < – > > > –
CRA Membership is based on the calendar year and renews each January. Membership can be renewed by:
- Paying the annual dues renewal fee.
- Sign the Code of Ethics every year upon renewal; keeping our core values fresh in everyone’s minds.
- Annually forward current Colorado Worker’s Compensation Certificate reflecting roofing or sheet metal classification.
- Annually forward a certificate of insurance showing general liability protection of at least $500,000.00.
- You must maintain a fixed address with a physical location in Colorado.
- Provide evidence of having taken 8 Continuing Involvement Units (CIU’s) at approved workshops, programs or seminars during each calendar year. CIU requirements are for all current and new contractor members starting January 1, 2017 for renewal in 2018 and each year thereafter.
(Note: If you do not carry workers’ compensation insurance, you will not qualify for membership in the association. Exemption Letters are not accepted.)
This information must be on file in order to renew your membership.
Please call 303-484-0549 with any billing questions.
Payment Policy: Payment is due by January 31, 2018, so please process this invoice within that time. There will be a 5% late fee incurred after 30 days and 10% after 60 days per month on late invoices.
The CRA Board of Directors thanks you for your continued support. We hope that you find benefit in your membership, and that each one of our members finds a way in the upcoming year to help the CRA as it continues to represent and promote the roofing industry in a professional manner.
Board of Directors
Colorado Roofing Association