We are sorry you are having trouble. CRA’s new website platform requires a minimum 8 digit password, so you will need to use the reset link to create your own password.
Here are directions to resetting your password:
- Click HERE to open the password reset page (page will open in new browser window).
- Enter your email and select “Get New Password”
- Check your email (must be the same email address that you entered on the reset page) and click on the Password Recovery link.
- The Password Recovery link should open up a new window in your browser with the option to reset the password. It already shows a random number or you can create your own and then hit “reset password.” Password must have a minimum of 8 digits.
- Once you have completed the password reset, click here to access the Member Log-In.
- Use your email and new password you created and it will log you in.
Once logged in, you will be able to go into any password protected area without problems. (i.e. the code guidelines). Note: the Member Log-In link is also in the footer of the CRA website.